Monday, February 05, 2007

John O Shea's 5-minute role as Man Utd keeper

Once again, a match which I didnt watch and then MU wins. For the record since I've got to UK, I've only watched 3 MU matches. All 3 has ended up in defeat for some reason (0-1 to Celtic, 0-1 to West Ham and 1-2 Arsenal). All 3 were away games which MU dominated and yet somehow lost because of lethargic play in the final third. Anyway, I'm digressing. Just wanna share this wonderful clip from the Tottenham-MU (0-4) match which John O Shea (normally plays left-back) saved magnificently from Robbie Keane. Van Der Sar was injured 5 minutes from time after a clash with Keane and MU had used up all their substitutes. After this save, some MU fans started chanting "Watch and Learn, Robinson", rubbing it in for Spurs' keeper Paul Robinson who conceded 4 goals. Incidentally Robinson is now England's no 1 keeper. Not good news for English fans, I suppose:P

No comments: