Thursday, May 24, 2007

Catching Up!

Havent been updating the blog for a while since February 2007 cause been busy with work and hanging out with friends here:) Well gonna do a bonanza of video posts after this:) Quick update of what happened since February:
1. Went to Italy with few of my church friends for a week (the Chinese New Year week, in fact). Fun!
2. Came back and was busy with weekly assignments (had to review 5 research papers a week), projects, preparation for dissertation, exams till beginning of May
3. Helped organized and attended my fellowship's retreat on April 27-30
4. Ohya, celebrated my birthday. Friends here got me a new watch cause old one spoilt after 7 years of using it.
5. Was videoman for my fellowship leader's wedding. Twas a great day for the newly weds.
6. Now starting to get busy with dissertation work:)

Hope to post up more juicy details on some of the stuff:)

No comments: