Monday, April 14, 2008

Studying in Bonn

Lessons have finally begun in earnest. The 6-month break has made me really eager to start learning again. So I've been super-efficient with any work I've been given:P I doubt this enthusiasm will last the whole semester but we'll see how it goes.

I've finally gotten my own room too and the view from my room is fantastic!



It's very near the Rhine river and very convenient as well. It's 5 minutes walk from a well-equipped gym and cafeteria. It's also 5 minutes away from the University of Bonn's Computer Science Dept. However, there's a flaw to this equation, I don have any lessons there:)) Instead, I need to take a bus and then interchange to a subway to get to the Bonn-Aachen International Centre for Information Technology or B-IT in short for my lessons. Oh, it just takes about 20-30 minutes to get there:)) No complains, Bonn is still fantastic!

Some photos on Bonn city:

No comments: