Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Buorngiorno a tutti

In about exactly a month's time, I shall set foot on my adopted motherland, the land of coolness! The land that has given us fine supercars (Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti). The land that has given us excellent actors (Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino (all Godfathers:P)). Did I mention great food as well? Yup, Rome and Florence here I come. Going with four other friends. Unfortunately, I wont be able to drop Maranello for a cup of tea with Jean Todt and his new assistant, some guy called Schumacher or something (I think he's German). I suppose, I can do it when I'm ready to buy my first Ferrari (by then it'll probably be Ferrari 1000099 (current models are 430, 599 and 612)). I'll carry on my wishful thinking and then get back to studying XML, RDF, Web Services etc.

No comments: