Monday, January 29, 2007

Scottish-Based Pasta?


I normally don post pics of the stuff I cook cause I think there are other better blogs on that:) This time, I have make an exception cause I think I've just outdone myself this time:)) Introducing Penne Haggis Carbonara. Yup, decided to make an unconventional pasta dish by using Haggis as the meat in my Carbonara instead of the usual bacon or meatball. With a bit of mixed vege, Carbonara sauce of course, cheese and herbs & spices, it tastes really good. Wanted to eat some potatoes as well but was too lazy to peel. So bought a packet of potato chips and pop them into the oven for 20 mins. How much for 3 days (6 meals) worth of pasta? £5. I'm beginning to see the satisfaction of cooking your own meals. Gordon or Jamie, if you wanna know more about this meal, just leave a comment:P

No comments: